So, as I mentioned earlier... I recently went through an annual day. This is not usually a big thing to a lot of people, and to me it's just another day. Let me explain here... Honestly, the day is 27 years old.. There is nothing special about it anymore. There is no big party to go to with special gifts or cakes. There is no big deal. But every year about the time this annual day rolls around I start thinking. Thinking.... What have I done with my life? I am sure this is a question that everyone asks themselves at one point or another throughout the years, but I only seem to do it around that time of year. So, after spending the better part of the last two weeks thinking about it here are something that I have come up with:
2. I have many failed relationships and one very failed marriage.
3. I have a child that I would give up anything and everything for.
4. I have friends that I would go to the ends of the earth to help and protect, and I am almost positive they would do the same for me.
5. I am not okay with my life as it is right here and now.
6. I have a wonderful family that would help me with anything they could.
7. I am tired of being thrown away, used, abused, and left behind.
8. I have a job that I love.
9. I don't know what I would do without any and all of the above, because they have made me the person I am today. I may not always be happy with the person I am, or the situation I am in, but I know that no matter what I am loved and things will eventually work themselves out or lead me to a crossroads and point me in the right direction.